When an employee violates an expectation, managers and supervisors are responsible for holding that person accountable. While these conversations may be uncomfortable, they cannot be avoided. In this virtual, instructor-led training course, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- What it means to take ownership of your work
- Signs of not being responsible
- How to encourage responsibility
- What it means to hold people accountable
- How to identify personal and mutual accountability
- Strategies for holding people accountable
The cost of this course is $200 per learner. Are you an ERC Member? Members get 10% off with Coupon Code: ERCMEMBER10
Contact us [email: firstname.lastname@example.org] to learn how your employer can become an ERC member.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.
Your cart is empty